Welcome home, world-changer.
ATTEND THE "ONE-HOUR BUSINESS PLAN" WORKSHOP
If you're an impact-centered entrepreneur who believes, like I do, that deeply aligned business ventures have the power to transform your life and the lives of others, you're in the right place.
You may be sitting there with an inspiring idea that's been keeping you up at night (yes, that idea) and you still haven't started taking action on it.
Or you may have already started on your entrepreneurial journey but feel like you and your business are stumbling forward just trying to survive.
One thing is for sure. If you start doing the work without a clear and executable plan, it's easy to end up feeling like you're running on a hamster wheel: Lots of effort and going nowhere.
The world needs what you have. It's time to work better.
Your dreams deserve your best energy.
Your business deserves a real plan.
"One-Hour Business Plan" Digital Workshop
A one-hour, interactive, strategic business planning workshop... with impact-amplifier and business coach, Justin Minott.
You're not alone.
Look, we know first-hand that running a business isn't always easy, but it really doesn't have to be complicated.
It can often feel like you're all alone on the journey, but the truth is that so many others are facing similar challenges on the journey.
Understand that it's completely normal if you:
- Feel stuck spending most of your time working in your business, but not enough time working on your business
- Have lots of ideas but no clear strategy on how to move forward sustainably
- Are feeling frustrated at the lack of traction (and revenue!) and start wondering if it's time to give up on the dream
- Have a deep sense that you have so much more to offer the world, but you haven't been able to find your stride
- Feel overwhelmed by the size of your impactful vision and struggle to know exactly what the next steps are
- Can't seem to connect with your audience in a way that leads to revenue
- Don't have a clear understanding of your business' cash flow and financial picture
- Find yourself procrastinating: chronically overthinking and under-doing when it comes to executing on your mission
But it definitely doesn't have to be this way anymore.
During this live workshop, we're taking action to change all of this. Together, we'll solidify your strategic business plan by:
- Identifying the real issues your customers are facing and position your business as the no-brainer solution
- Developing a clear sense of identity for your business and how it aligns with your life purpose
- Channeling your ideas into a compelling vision statement so that you know how to connect with customers and funders
- Organizing the framework around your business' key metrics so that you can actually know when you're winning
- Uncovering your real target customers and how to actually connect with them consistently and authentically
- Gaining an understanding of your true cost and revenue structure so that you can plan (instead of guess) when it comes to your business finances
All so that you can grow your business and amplify the impact you're meant to have in the world.
*NOTE: When you sign up for this workshop, be ready to do. This is not just about gaining more theoretical knowledge.
In just one hour, you'll develop a comprehensive business plan that moves your vision from idea to reality... and if you have an existing business plan, you'll be using these powerful tools to sharpen and elevate what you already have.
I've laid out the practical outcomes, but here are some of the intangibles that come along with it (which to me is the real transformation).
You'll leave this session with:
- The confidence that comes from having a written, working business plan that you can actually understand - and easily explain!
- Clarity and alignment on exactly why you're doing this meaningful work
- A compelling vision on how to get from where you are to where you really want to be
- Additional resources and connections to help you gain real traction on your mission
- Relationships with like-hearted entrepreneurs
This workshop is perfect for you if...
You're ready to take action on a meaningful idea and bring it to life.
Or if... you have an existing business, and you're ready to gain more traction and increase your revenue.
This is NOT for you if...
You're comfortable staying exactly where you are in your life and your business.
Or if... you're more interested in the theory of entrepreneurship instead of the practice of entrepreneurship.
This is a workshop for dreamers who are ready to become doers, and for doers who want to become true impactors.
Invest in you. You're worth it.
See you on Dec. 11th.
ABOUT JUSTIN MINOTT
Justin Minott is an international impact-amplifier, author, speaker, investor, entrepreneur, and business coach who is passionate about helping impactors launch and scale their ventures.
A word from Justin:
"Over the last decade, I've had the opportunity to coach some of the most incredible impact-centered entrepreneurs. And time and time again, my unique business planning session emerges as one of the most transformative sessions out of the entire engagement.
This session is where I really get to see the lightbulbs come on for folks as we work to uncover and clearly articulate a compelling plan for how to deliver their highest value to the world, and to do it in a way that brings abundance to them and the people around them. It's an awesome feeling.
As you know if you've been following my journey on social media, I've been looking for a way to help more people get the results my one-on-one coaching clients are getting, but in a way that's accessible to as many people as possible.
So my team and I have decided to distill my unique approach to business planning into a live, interactive workshop on Dec. 11th.
You'll leave this session with clarity on your vision and how you're going to execute, the confidence to move forward powerfully, and connections with other like-hearted entrepreneurs.
A dream without a plan is just a wish. And hard work without the right plan is just wasted energy.
So let's work better. See you at the workshop!